welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Let Me Catch Up

I have a couple things to share... allow me to catch up:) I made both of these cards to include in a package that was sent to a friend.
The first card here uses Colored Bands technique as the base of both the main panel and background section. Once the main panel technique was complete, I added Stenciled Collage (current Technique Junkies issue) artwork over the dye inks.

The second card is simplier. After stamping the front panel images with not quite navy ink, I embellished a bit with a white gel pen (inspired by the Bandanna Technique, current Technique Junkies). I really like the color combination of Not Quite Navy, Soft Sky and Riding Hood Red.


Stamp Credits: Stampin' UP!


Kimm BT


1 comment:

Shirley said...

I really like how your first card is basically backgrounds and they work so well together too!