welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mother of Pearl 2

My card today features the same Mother of Pearl technique (TJ issue Aug. 04) and stamp image as my last post... however I created a different look. I used hunter green embossing powder to emboss the flourish tree image on silver cardstock. Handsome hunter dye ink was used to create the mother of pearl background. A white taffeta ribbon to embellish really pulls it all together!
Stamp credits- Stampin' UP!
Tomorrow... another holiday card with pink!
Kimm

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love the flourish tree and the green is exquisite!

Lorraine R.
stamperoo@verizon.net

Stampin_Melissa said...

Kimm, your card is beautiful! My Lumiere has gone bad (one too many trips crossing the Atlantic)do you know of anything that I could substitute? I have been looking local for more (since SU doesn't sell it any longer).