welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Glazed Coaster Tiles

Hello Friends
I've been a busy, busy bee this past week! My daughters were in a Christmas play at our church, our home school group had its Christmas party, another party with our bowling league... and on! I've been making more glazed coaster tiles for Christmas presents in between all these activities.
These are for my mom. I used Wild Blueberry and French Lilac Primary Elements over silver Pearl Ex. Instructions are in my last post.
A close up so you can see the silver showing through the natural cracks in the tile. The finished tile was edged with a blue velvet ribbon.

These are for my youngest sister and her new husband. I used two greens- Olive Vine and Lemongrass Primary Elements... very little of the gold pearl ex base shows through on these.
I also made a dozen for neighbors and friends... but forgot to get a pic of those before they were given!
Kimm


No comments: