welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dream for Tomorrow

I was inspired to do a little late night stamping. I started by pulling pieces out of my technique scrap box (a small box where I put sections of backgrounds already made that I know I want to do something with but don't have the time right then). I try not to let the scrap box get too full.
The winged bird was embossed with copper ep on a section of Angels Breath (Technique Junkies Dec. 06), cut out and layered on black cardstock. The middle panel is a section of Scrunchie Art (Technique Junkies Oct. 07) that I die cut with Spellbinders Label 2 Nestabilities. Once cut, I ran the piece through my cuttlebug swirls embossing folder and highlighted with with black ink. The white layer also received a little cuttlebug treatment and was highlighted with copper ink.
Lots of texture to this card!! Hope you enjoy it!
Kimm

1 comment:

Martha said...

Wow, who makes that beautiful bird stamp? It looks fabulous embossed as you have done.