welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Pansies

I colored this pretty wreath of pansies the other day and finally got to assemble it into a finished card today. The stamp belongs to a friend and I forgot to note the company who makes it, sorry about that.
When I first moved down south to Memphis from Ohio, one of the first things that shocked me were the pansies that people planted in the winter. In the winter! I just couldn't believe that. Planting flowers outdoors for winter was a foreign concept to me. Well now I know, it just isn't that cold here and even if it's cold for a couple days, it won't last. And the pansies seem to like the cool weather. So it seems totally appropriate to share pansies for Valentines!

copic colors used- V01, V09, B00, BV04, Y11, Y17, YG17
Hope you enjoy
Kimm

3 comments:

maddy hill said...

gorgeous kim - thanks for entering the challenge x
maddy

Anonymous said...

Kimm,

I love this card, the pansies are coloured in beautifully.
Glad we are keeping you busy.
Thank you for joining in the Copics Colour challenge.

Paula's ponderings said...

Lovely card Kimm, thank you for joining us again! Paula X