welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stocking up!

Hello Friends!
It's been a great week for me to stock up on some birthday cards! Yesterday I took several images already colored in and completed some birthday cards. I avoided too many thick embellishments as I needed mailable cards. Patterened papers are great to add layers without the thickness of cardstock!
The ice cream cone image used above is by Imaginesce. I need a bigger stach of birthday cards for kids... both boys and girls. I'd love a cupcake with a similar style!
Coloring with copics as follows: cone portions- E31, E35 cherry- R29, R59 pink- R81, R83 vanilla- E51, E11 blue raspberry- B24, B26 shadows-C1, C3

Love the Sophisticated Ladies series by Rubber Necker! Here is another beauty I colored with Copics (R81, R83, R89, Y11, YR23, E00, E11, C1). The torn vellum layer is Floating Varnished Pearls by Technique Junkies... it added alittle glam to the simplier textured pink cardstock.

This soft little trio of baby girl dresses by Serendipity Stamps will be for my sweet little niece who turns one soon. With these I wanted to practice on vanilla cardstock and work with my super light Copic colors. Copics used: Y000, Y21, R000, R81, G000, G24
I still need a bigger stash... I'll be working on that some more today!
Kimm

No comments: