welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

2 More for Copic Challenge 6!

It's a rainy day here in Memphis but hopefully these challenge cards will brighten your day!
Designer Ann Clack

Kimm BT
(stamp credits- Beeswax and Stampin' UP)

I finished the floral image I started the other day. Copic colors used: R20, R22, Y000, Y21, E51, E35, YG11, YG17, B21, B23. I just received my airbrush system... whoo hoo! Now I have to practice!!
Kimm

5 comments:

Chrissy D said...

WOW! This is beautiful!!!!

Becky said...

Wow! I totally agree. These are gorgeous!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Hi Kimm,
Have left you a blog award on me blog, go collect it my friend! Hugs always!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

I love your copic club and am always at an awe with your cards! I was reading my RSM Mag, and saw this beautiful card, and thought of you, thinking that is so like Kimms artwork...LOL, as I started to read it was an article on you and your artwork! I showed it to Chris and he said when will I see work like that from you! me say Oh....never! TFS

Kimm BT said...

Germana... how very sweet of you! Now dont underestimate your own creativity!!
Kimm