welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 9

Hello Friends!
I am posting the weekly challenge a tad early this weekend as my son is graduating Saturday! I've homeschooled him all 13 years... need I say I'm getting a little sentimental? I'm so proud of the young man he has become and direction he wants to go with his life. Sigh... They do grow up so fast don't they?
Ok... On to the challenge!
I love this weeks colors and the design teams inspirations are awesome!! I do hope you'll play along!!
Challenge 9 colors- B26, BG15, R29 and any shade of gray (warm, cool or neutral)

Here are the design teams cards:


Ann Clack
Kimm BT


Cathy Edgar

Sharon Briss

I just love how 3 colors can have such different interpretations don't you?? Play along and share your take on this weeks colors! And have a wonderful and safe holiday!
Kimm


1 comment:

Becky said...

WOW! Girls your submissions are just awesome!!!!