welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 15

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans!
I am excited to welcome our July guest designer Jane Bosi! I think you will adore her stamping style as she shares her artistic interpretation of the challenges this month!

Challenge colors this week: R29, C0, B26


Here are the fantastic Design Team cards:
Jane Bosi


Laurie Gatton
Cathy Edgar

Ann Clack

Kimm BT
(stamp credits- Changito. Copic colors: B91, C0, E43,E44,E47,E00,R22,R29,R59,B21,B24,B26)
Remember to post a comment to enter the Copic Giveaway on last weeks challenge here.
Kimm




1 comment:

Susan Hackney said...

Hi Kimm, I LOVE those Monkey's in the Umbrella! Can't wait to show it to my dd (the Monkey Queen).

Susan H