welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge #20

Hello Friends!
It's a fun day at our house because my daughter turns 13 today! She is a joy to me and I pray she will grow into the godly woman the Lord would have her be. She has a creative side and in honor of her special day, I let her select this weeks colors.

Challenge Colors this week: BV04, YR65, B29

This combination was more challenging but the design team was even more creative with their use and interpretation of the colors!
Jane Bosi

Laurie Gatton

Kimm BT
(I used my copic colors to create the background piece to match the image)

Cathy Edgar
(Here Cathy used the BV04 in small amounts for her shadowing- brilliant!)

Ann Clack

Sharon Briss


Have fun with this weeks colors! If using all three of the colors stumps you... pick 2 to work with and let your creativity flow!
Kimm

No comments: