welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chilly!

It is a brisk November morning here in Memphis! We went below freezing last night and there is a chilly wind coming from the north. It's feeling like it should snow!
My card share today has cool toned blues and teal with crisp snow white accents! The background is Veined Marble (Technique Junkies Aug. 07 issue). I embossed the tree image from Stampin' UP with black EP... then cut out and layered on the textured teal cardstock. I liked the ribbon when I put it on, but now that I've scanned my card, it feels out of place. Hmm.. maybe the lower right corner would have been better??
Next time I have a super easy one to share!
Kimm

No comments: