welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Card for My Sister

Hello Friends
My baby sister is 21 years younger than me... quite an age spread between us! She isn't a 'baby' any more and has started her own family (you saw the wedding card I made her in August). This Christmas card is for her family. I wanted to use her favorite color, a shade of lime green, in her card. The tree was painted with Twinkling H2O's (key lime, mallard green and mango mamba) and accented with yellow stickles glue. It's very sparkly :)
I have been working on a special project this week that I'll be sharing in the upcoming days so stay tuned!
Stamp credits- Stampin' UP
Kimm

No comments: