welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Rose

I think red roses for Christmas are simply beautiful. Maybe it's their velvety red petals or the warmth of summer brought to winter that strikes me as being so special. I've been saving this little beauty to share with you today.
The rose itself was painted with the Moonlight technique I created using Twinkling H2O's (TJ issue Aug. 06). The background is Metallic Bands technique (TJ issue Oct. 06) in shades of red.. with bands of gold and silver added with a rubber band wrapped brayer.
Enjoy your day today... and I hope you find all the shopping deals you've been looking for!
Stamp credits- 100 Proof Press, Stampin' UP
Kimm



No comments: