welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Even More Sophisticated Ladies


Hello Friends
Here are two more of my sophisticated ladies cards to share with you. You'll notice I used the same stamp image by Rubbernecker to create the two different cards.
The pink 'Head over Heels' card uses a silken mist (TJ issue Oct. '06) background and I accented her with fibers.
The tangerine 'Love Thing' card uses a modified fossil stone (TJ issue Apr. '06). In this case modified means I made a mistake but the background was still worth saving;)
Both cards were accented with Stickles to dress up her gown.
Stamp credits- Rubbernecker, Stampin' UP!
Enjoy
Kimm BT



















1 comment:

Karen W said...

Kimm, these are just gorgeous,I think I need these ladies!! Thank you so much for this inspiration and your time to share all of this.