welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wanna see what I got for Christmas?

Hello Friends and Happy New Year!
I was double excited when I opened one of my Christmas presents from hubby this year! I knew what it was in the package since I had to order and wrap it myself... but I wasn't allowed to open anything early. Oh the torture! Wanna see what I got?
I have been wanting some Nestabilities dies for months but the family budget has been too tight for something fun when food needs to be kept on the table ya know? So I patiently waited.... and was finally rewarded:)
One of the best benefits to these dies is that they do not take up a bunch of valuable space! I adhered several business card size magnetics horizontally to the inside of my shelving... since they are metal dies the nestibilities stick right to the magnetic strip taking up no space at all! Isn't that awesome or what?
Oh the fun I will have!!
Kimm

1 comment:

Tricia T said...

Yay, Kimm!!! :) I got 2 sets this Christmas as well as the Cuttlebug to use them in. I've just loved them. :) I'm so happy for you!