welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Friday, May 1, 2009

CCC #11

Goodmorning Friends
We are getting ready for a full, fun day at the BT household! Today is our homeschool co-ops last day for the school year. Each year we have field games for the kids and a huge picnic. Thunderstorms are threatening but I'm praying we will not get rained on and God will hold those storms off so the kids can enjoy their races!
I worked on this challenge card for the Colour Copic Challenge way late last night. I kept it very simple! The challenge colors were- Y08, BG13, E31. I only have E31... although I want to get BG13... so I focused on the marker color I had. First I stamped the shell image by Stampin UP in Memento London Fog. Then I colored with copic markers- YR000. YR00, RV00 and E31. The beautiful 'Footprints' stamp is by Cornish Heritage Farms was stamped over the coloring with Memento black ink. The pattern on the strip of colored cardstock was created with my E31 marker too!
I am very thankful for all the times in my life when I've needed to feel the peace of Jesus around me and He carries me through those trials. I hope you all have that sort of peace in your day.
Kimm

4 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful card and sentiment. Thanks you for joining in the Copics Colour Challenge this week, and Good Luck.

Sarah

Lisa Kind said...

Very creative use of that one marker! Thanks for playing!

Lisa

Adele said...

Beautiful work as ever Kimm, the softness of the colours suit the sentiment perfectly.

Thank you once again for joining the Copics Colour Challenge.

love Dingle.xx

Chrissy D said...

This is gorgeous Kimm! Thanks for playing in the Copic Colour Challenge1