welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge #24

Hello Friends and Welcome!
We have some hot, end of summer colors to share for this weeks challenge. This color combo was inspired by Ann Clack. What a perfect color range to celebrate the last major holiday of the season.
This weeks Copic Challenge colors- RV09, YG09, YR09
Several members of the design team are on vacation or spending time with family. I want to give a shout out to my whole design team. They are fabulous ladies with awesome talent and each has a unique style to their artwork.
My submission is a simple 'make it in 15 min' card. I used the challenge colors in a direct to rubber technique. Then took a black and white printed paper and filled in areas with RV09 and YR09 to match my image. A little YR09 brushed on clear rhinestones and tada... finished!

Kimm BT
(stamp credit- Penny Black)
Sharon Briss
I hope you enjoy your weekend and get a chance to play along!
Kimm


No comments: