welcome

Everyone needs a place and space to be heard... to share and express that which is important in their lives... this is mine.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Art and Craft supplies!

Ladies
If you are local to me, stop by house for an Art and Craft supplies sale this Friday afternoon (12-4) and Saturday morning (7-12).
I have had the luxury of a well-stocked art studio for several years but need to fund raise for my daughter's eye surgery. Here are a few sneak peaks of what I have available... but this is just a small sampling of the treasures you will find!
I'll also be working on some little projects during the afternoon with free demonstrations... and will be available to answer questions.

Mounted and unmounted stamps from Stampin' UP, rare PSX stamps, Inkadinkado, Stamps Happen, Thomas Kincade, Penny Black, Hearts In Touch, Innovative Stamp Creations, Close To My Heart and more!
Crafters dream- punches in all sizes and shapes!
Artist supplies- Paints (oil and watercolor), Twinkling H2O's, Lyra watercolor crayons and more!

If you need directions, email me privately- artfulsentiments at aol dot com
Kimm


1 comment:

akagreenhouse said...

Kimm, I wish I lived close by. I'd love to come to your sale. but I will be praying for your daughter and your family. Remember, Jesus is the Great Physician.
Cathy